Saturday, May 26, 2007

Slip sliding away...

is one of my favourite songs by Paul Simon. I'm listening to it right now and it reminds me very much of my present life situation. School is finally over and the only thing left for me now is a couple of exams...The only problem is that I don't want to study anymore this year. My motivation is suddenly down at zero and I feel exhausted. The summer is already here. I only have a couple of days to study for my exams but it's not going too well. I just wonder how I'm going to get my focus back and stop wasting my time. In a couple of weeks I will start with my summer job at Avis. Then my plan is to go to Australia in september. That's the only goal I have in my head right now. I just hope that I can finish school and say "I did my best". It's true what Paul Simon says, "You know the nearer your destination, the more you slip sliding away".

No comments: