Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm back

It's time to wake up this blog again..
and this time I'll try to write more regularly (I'll really try hehe)
nowadays everyone uses facebook to communicate but i think a blog is still more personal and it's like a personal space were you can share your everyday-thoughts in an easy way...

so after 8 months at the Baha'i temple in Sydney I'm back on swedish ground. And I'm not sure what to feel. It feels like I haven't been gone for very long and everything feels so normal and boring..I miss my old uncomplicated life...but I know it always takes time to adjust when you've been away for a while..
but right now I'm already planning to go back next year and study..but I guess I'll take one thing at the time. First work a bit then go to uni in september..that's what i know...but I'm pretty sure the future has plenty of good stuff to share too :)

1 comment:

ghaz said...

nice to see you're writing again! keep it up!!