Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A much longed-for answer

Today I logged into the Swedish College Agency to check the status of my application to college this autumn. The decision was to my surprise already done and it said I was accepted to the college in Linköping!! I'm just so happy that I'm almost bouncing of joy :) For weeks and months I have been wondering what I will do after the summer and now I finally know :) I'm also happy because now I can move away from this place and get my own place and my own life. I know it's going to be harder to live and manage everything on your own but I'm pretty sure I'll do fine. And it takes only 4 hours with train to go home and see my parents. I just hope that this is what I want to do. Atleast I'm going to give it a try. And if I don't like it, I might go abroad for a while and work. I don't feel like I'm bound to do a certain thing. I want to explore the world, learn new things and get to know new people :) I just want to do something that feels meaningful to me. Thanks to all the people who support me!

2 comments:

witherandgrow said...

THAT'S GREAT!! Congradulations! I'm sure you'll like it! and if not there's always something else to do! Really good news! Hugs hugs!

Jakob said...

Thanks!!! I think I will like it too, a soon as I get in to it :) It feels like a new chapter in my life and I'm really full of expectations! Looking very much forward to see you on thursday :) Many hugs!!